Wherever Jesus is under becoming the king, the kingdom of heaven comes.
The place where the aroma up is the spot where the Kingdom of heaven comes down. (2Cor.2:16)
At there the aroma of offerings goes up to the heaven and glorify God in heaven. (Mat5:16)
The burnt offering of the sacrifice, which is the process to be the king (Jesus) and the people (us),
does not go out, but shines all the narrow way in dark night till morning. (Lev. 6:9)
Our offerings, which are invited to there with our crucifixion, are reflected to the world.
- The place where worship is offered by burnt offering is the scent of sacrifice & obedience,
- The place where worship is offered by meat offering is the scent of humility & self-denial,
- The place where worship is offered by peace offering is the scent of joy & peace,
- The place where worship is offered by sin offering is the scent of purity & holiness,
- The place where worship is offered by trespass offering is the scent of forgiveness & reward.
The heavenly things are also done on this earth according to His will. (Mat:6:10,16:19)
Whoever has the keys of the kingdom of heaven shall loose on earth shall be loose in heaven.
Your kingdom come!