The generation of Jesus Christ
- Made a garden where God had walked and talked and fellowship with Adam.
- Prepared the Canaan where God suggested Abaraham be His peoples and nation.
- Established a Kingdom of God with David that shall be a Kingdom of priests(Ex19:6)
- Want to be a King in His land and His peoples but did not received.
- He came unto his own peoples, and his own land but received him not.(Jn1:11)) And began to salute him, ‘Hail, King of the Jews!’”(Mk15:18) they joked Him but,”For He must reign(with His peoples), till He had put all enemies under his feet., (1cor. 15:25)
- In the end, we see everything God does without necessarily changing what God has planed and began and done.
- “And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. (Rev.21:3,4)